Turmeric Tea is an excellent and delicious tea recipe that will help keep you healthy and boost your immunity. Very simple and easy to prepare !
This is a tasty way to be immune to the Coronas Covid-19
Health Benefits of Ginger Turmeric Tea
This recipe is an anti-inflammatory tea that you can enjoy warm as a tea.
Or even at room temperature, mixed into some fresh orange juice to give your immune system a good boost.
- Turmeric contains a compound called curcumin, which has been shown to have great antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Adding some Ginger can help lower the risk of infections and even inhibit the growth of many different types of bacteria.
- Lemon may help strengthen the immune system against the germs that cause the common cold and the flu. Vitamin C helps the body immunity
- Honey has been shown in studies to boost healing time and reduce infection.
- Safe Shop Turmeric – [BUY IT HERE]
- Lime or lemon
How Do You Make Turmeric Tea?
Add a teaspoonful of Safe shop turmeric powder and some grated ginger to two cups of water, put to boil.
After boiling, pour into cups and add honey, and lime or lemon as per taste.
The Turmeric Tea is ready to go!
This is also a good home remedy when you’re feeling sick or fighting a cold. It’s perfect for easing a sore throat and/or calming a cough, or when you just need something cozy to sip on.